Conditions of the deal between Founder and Hacker can be negotiated, but the typical one could be
- Founder could be a representative of a company from any jurisdiction. Founder should provide FTh with all the necessary information related to the business for FTh to assess the investment.
- Hacker is a team or a (service\outsourcing) company with a great fintech product portfolio. FTh prefers to work with eastern Europe tech teams.
- Participation for Hackers, Founders and Investors is free of charge and requires only commitment and registration. Please, notice that this event is with a limited number of participants. So early registration is advisable.
1. No money in the deal: Founder vests the tech team with up to 25% shares of the fintech company for the first 6 Month of the work. Tech team creates the MVP and gets money for further development when the founder raises an investment round.
2. Some money in the deal (preferable): a tech team invests 6 Month of their work with the lowest pay rate for 5-10% shares of a fintech company.
3. FTh gets success fee - 10% from the amount, vested by founder. So if the deal is done with 25% option for a tech team, FTh fee (option) should be 2.5%.
FTh doesn't sign any NDA before the deal between a founder and hacker is negotiated.
FTh helps to attract investments into the deal at the very early stage of the business. FTh helps to provide a minimum salary for the tech team in case the product is difficult and needs a long time development.